Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton
Check Rates and Availability
Near Via Veneto
A stay at Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton places you in the heart of Rome, steps from Via Veneto and Piazza Barberini. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Villa Borghese and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Via Nazionale.
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 1206 square feet (112 square meters), including conference space.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Sky Blu Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
The following facilities or services will be unavailable from September 9 2020 to March 1 2021 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) and CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 7 7
Maximum number of pets per room 1 1
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 3 3
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton) CleanStay (Hilton)
gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours 72 hours
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Contactless check-out is available
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Temperature checks are available to guests
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Masks are available to guests
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Protective clothing is available to guests
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Gloves are available to guests
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Year Built - 1930
Total number of rooms - 88
Number of floors - 6
Number of buildings/towers - 1
Give us your Feedback